Current Career Opportunities
Bring your passion, expertise, and experience to Neo Performance Materials as we drive global innovation in rare earth processing and cutting-edge application development. Neo operates state-of-the-art processing and manufacturing facilities in multiple countries, and we proudly produce some of the highest performance rare earth and rare metal based engineered materials in the world. Discover how you can make a difference by exploring career opportunities with us.
Neo Performance Materials offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment process. If you require accommodation during the selection process or an accessible version of a document/publication, please contact the Human Resources Manager (email@example.com).
Below are current employment opportunities at Neo:
Sales Development Manager: Water Treatment
Neo Performance Materials has an immediate need for a Sales Development Manager in our Water Treatment Business. If you are a Water Treatment Professional with a proven track record of success in developing sales for water treatment chemicals and/or process solutions, we invite you to apply. Job responsibilities include:
- Working closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and develop customer specific value propositions to drive business acquisition.
- Working with the technical team to develop case studies, technical papers and presentations for water treatment market conferences.
- Working with channel partners as appropriate to achieve growth and profit objectives by reaching potential customers that are not direct sale candidates.
- Developing relationships with adjacent stakeholders including state and local environmental officials, engineering firms and industry experts.
You will be responsible for driving business growth and profitability in the Municipal and Industrial Waste Water Treatment Market. Our products provide a unique chemical solution for Phosphate removal that enhances system operation and reduces total plant operating costs. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and great benefits.
For more information on this position, see this document.
If you are interested and qualified, send your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Friday, November 2, 2018.
Neo Performance Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Neo Rare Metals Process Operator
Neo Rare Metals is a global leader in recycling and purifying electronic metals, including gallium, indium, and related compounds and engineered materials. Our products are used in a variety of applications from wireless technologies, LED lighting, solar power technologies, among others.
Neo Rare Metals has an immediate need for a Process Operator in its Peterborough, Ontario location. This position reports to the Production Manager. Job responsibilities include the following:
- Analyzing production lab (run samples on the AA, make-up standards, etc.)
- Active involvement in the Indium purification process
- Assist in packaging final product (must be able to lift up to 40 kg) and preparing shipments
- Other duties (e.g. scraping filter socks to collect GaAs sludge) as assigned to assist operators if required.
As a candidate demonstrates positive performance and the required competencies, he/she will be trained on additional production tasks. This is a full-time position, with an hourly wage and rotating shift schedule.