Current Career Opportunities
Bring your passion, expertise, and experience to Neo Performance Materials as we drive global innovation in rare earth processing and cutting-edge application development. Neo operates state-of-the-art processing and manufacturing facilities in multiple countries, and we proudly produce some of the highest performance rare earth and rare metal based engineered materials in the world. Discover how you can make a difference by exploring career opportunities with us.
Neo Performance Materials offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment process. If you require accommodation during the selection process or an accessible version of a document/publication, please contact the Human Resources Manager (email@example.com).
Below are current employment opportunities at Neo:
Business Development Manager – Water Treatment
Neo Performance Materials has an immediate need for a Business Development Manager in our Water Treatment Business. If you are a Water Treatment Professional with a proven track record of success in developing business for water treatment chemicals and/or process solutions, we invite you to apply. Job responsibilities include:
- Working closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and develop customer specific value propositions to drive business acquisition.
- Working with the technical team to develop case studies, technical papers and presentations for water treatment market conferences.
- Working with channel partners as appropriate to achieve growth and profit objectives by reaching potential customers that are not direct sale candidates.
- Developing relationships with adjacent stakeholders including state and local environmental officials, engineering firms and industry experts
You will be responsible for driving business growth and profitability in the Municipal and Industrial Waste Water Treatment Market. Our products provide a unique chemical solution for Phosphate removal that enhances system operation and reduces total plant operating costs. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and great benefits.
Deadline for applications is Tuesday, March 31, 2020. Neo Performance Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Neo Rare Metals Process Operator
Neo Rare Metals is a global leader in recycling and purifying electronic metals, including gallium, indium, and related compounds and engineered materials. Our products are used in a variety of applications from wireless technologies, LED lighting, solar power technologies, among others.
Neo Rare Metals has an immediate need for a Process Operator in its Peterborough, Ontario location. This position reports to the Production Manager. Job responsibilities include the following:
- Analyzing production lab (run samples on the AA, make-up standards, etc.)
- Active involvement in the Indium purification process
- Assist in packaging final product (must be able to lift up to 40 kg) and preparing shipments
- Other duties (e.g. scraping filter socks to collect GaAs sludge) as assigned to assist operators if required.
As a candidate demonstrates positive performance and the required competencies, he/she will be trained on additional production tasks. This is a full-time position, with an hourly wage and rotating shift schedule.
Accounts Payable Accountant
Neo Performance Materials is a leading supplier of advanced materials used in a wide range of technology applications across many sectors. Headquartered in Toronto and with corporate offices in Greenwood Village, Colorado, US, and Beijing, China, Neo operates production facilities and/or sales and customer service offices in 10 countries: Japan, China, Thailand, Estonia, Singapore, Germany, United Kingdom, Canada, United States, and South Korea.
Neo Performance Materials has an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Accountant in our headquarters office in Toronto, Ontario. This is a full-time position. If you are an Accounting Professional with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy, we invite you to apply. Job responsibilities include:
- Perform daily tasks in Accounts Payable, including invoice and payment processing, employee expense reimbursement, vendor and internal queries and maintenance of the vendor master file.
- Process general journal entries as they relate to the AP function including allocations and classifications.
- Manage the payment process including, cheque creation and wire transfers, and proper review of support, ensuring timely processing and adherence to internal control requirements.
- Provide ad hoc accounting analysis related to expenses, vendor trending and general expense research.
- Serve as the champion and knowledge area expert for AP and Payment processing within the corporate office driving a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
- Manage the flow of information and volume of work to ensure timely, accurate and reliable input and execution of the AP function.
- Identify and anticipate company needs for information and ensure invoice processing supports those needs.
- Perform ad hoc research and reporting using SAP and Accpac capabilities to support business decisions and provide sound context to data requests.
- Work on special projects from time to time.
This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and great benefits.
For more information on this position, see this document.
If you are interested and qualified, send your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is Friday, February 21, 2020.
Sales Manager, Chemicals and Oxides (Europe)
Neo Chemicals and Oxides manufactures and distributes a broad range of light and heavy rare earth engineered products that have become an indispensable part of modern life. Our products are used in a variety of applications from wireless technologies, LED lighting, and solar power technologies, among others.
Neo Chemicals and Oxides has an immediate opening for a Sales Manager. This position will work remotely from a home office, based in Europe. This position reports to the Managing Director, Chemicals and Oxides (Europe). The main objective of the position is to ensure the commercial success of the Neo Chemicals & Oxides organization. Working closely with multicultural Managers/Directors of Manufacturing, Sales, and of Development & Technology, this role requires a combination of strong selling skills with strong market research & business development skills. The Sales Manager, Chemicals & Oxides (Europe) will help as part of a team to develop strategic direction and plans for the division with respect to all commercial functions including sales, marketing, business development and customer support/customer experience.
For more information on this position, see this document.
If you are interested and qualified, send your resume/CV to: email@example.com . Deadline for applications is Friday, March 6, 2020.